• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new snake!!!

PJ FF

I'v heard all you saying that after one snake, you just keep wanting more. Well it got to me and I had to go with a ball python on this one. Its pretty cool. I would post some pics of it geting ready to bite me after I soaked him because his shedding wasnt going over to well. Well I just thought I would let you know.

Kewlie! Another Arizonan! I'm from Cottonwood....and I haven't gotten my first snake yet, but it's coming next week...I'm so excited!

Haha i just got my snake as well. Scarey stuff i must say. Ball pythons look really cool ! i think maybe someday i would like to try owning one. Thou im not sure what there temperment is like. The small boa's are also nice. I have to say thou i could see myself getting more corns more then anything.

Cool, I just got my 3rd corn, or 2nd corn if you take in to count that my first one got out and was never seen again. But I still want more! I have an Anery and an Amel and I have this desire to get one of each kind. Next on the list is a Butter, then probably an Anery B or a Blizzard.

What I'v learned through reading and experiecne, there temper is at the worst as babys but thankfully, it doesnt hurt when they bite. My next snake will be a burmese python as soon as I get my new cage made.

MegF. said:
Do you have room for a burmese?
hehe yeah those can get H U G E...can probably get up to 20 feet.

oh and congratulation on your addiction PJ FF :crazy02:

Yeah Iv got enough room for a baby, then I will deffently be moved out to a new house with more room. But I didnt mean to say next snake. My next snake will be a boa. Then another python. Then my burmease

Syphen said:
Haha i just got my snake as well. Scarey stuff i must say. Ball pythons look really cool ! i think maybe someday i would like to try owning one. Thou im not sure what there temperment is like. The small boa's are also nice. I have to say thou i could see myself getting more corns more then anything.

I have a ball and a corn and the ball is much easier to handle I find. Not that either of my snakes have a bad temperment but the ball relaxes more while being handled than the corn will. Also, handling ball pythons I've found is very relaxing and I have to be sure to put it away before I fall asleep. Just what I've noticed.

My ex fiance has a HUGE Boa... shes at least 15 feet (non sure what her exact species is... not the normal kind.. shes green =P) and shes a pain in the butt! LITERALLY she loves biting people on the rear! One of his sons just got a burmese.. and boy is that thing nasty! Its young.. 5 feet right now, one of my exs clients gae it to him when said client was encarcerated (ex is a laywer hehe) Its a very well cared for snake, nice and healthy... just thinks that everything is food ~,~ Think we're gunna give it away and get him a corn hehe... corns are soo sweet! Even my cranky little Hunter is a sweety =)

Back