• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New snake.

Christoffer90

Getting a new spotted python female next weekend.
I'm really looking forward to this. I am getting a male later in 2010 so I'll try to make some babies on them later.

Anyone got spotted pythons?
I really fell in love with these snakes from the first time I saw them. :santa:

I think a couple people here have them, I think Elle does if I remember correctly. They are a beautiful species for sure, congrats.

IMG_2335.png

IMG_2330.png

(baby photo)
10head2.jpg

<3
These guys are awesome! I was still kind of new to snakes when he came to me, I didn't even know what they looked like when this chick begged me to take him (she was going to college). I actually said no 3 times before I gave in - I can not believe I had to be coerced to take in such a wonderful, spunky little guy.

Back