• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Tessera pics

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
There we go.
The tesseras of the first clutch are nrea the third shed but before they go, I thought, I would make some new pics of them.
Also there are some pics of animals from the second clutch, which are one shed behind and one month younger.

Greetings
Chris

Attachments

• Anery Tess fem 1.jpg
    Anery Tess fem 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Anery Tess fem 2.jpg
    Anery Tess fem 2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 115
  • amel tess male.jpg
    amel tess male.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 117
  • amel tess fem.jpg
    amel tess fem.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 115
  • tessera male keeper.jpg
    tessera male keeper.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 114
Man, are those Amel Tesseras? They are gorgoues! The normal too. I guess the orange ones makes me weak in the knees. Wow!

Thanks guys.
Those are actually 2 Amel Tesseras and I have one that is even more orange and red.
I will post some more pics soon.
Greetings
Chris

Here are some more :)

Attachments

• Amel Tessera male keeper.jpg
    Amel Tessera male keeper.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Anery Tess fem 3.jpg
    Anery Tess fem 3.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 58
  • snow tessera 1.jpg