• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to forum, not to herps

Nanyque

How is everyone in here! I just want to thank those of you for advice with my problem feeder thread. As my topic says, I'm not new to herps, but I guess I've been pretty lucky, as I've had little to no feeding problems.

Anyway, I guess the big question is what I have. Well, I have 2 corns. One is an albino, the other is an amel (I think...pink eyes, no black pigment on scales???) that's it. The "Amel" is Ash (if anyone here has/is reading Wheel of Time, she was named after the Ash'andari, mat's spear due to the standard spear head shaped marking on her head)and I don't know how old, and the blizzard is Wraith and is 1-2 months old. I'll be getting pics soon.

I also have 2 cats (smudge, all gray medium hair, and punk, long hair tuxedo) That's it for now.

Nanyque

(what's with the numbers/decimal points before everyones pets on their signatures?)

Nanyque said:
One is an albino, the other is an amel (I think...pink eyes, no black pigment on scales???) that's it.
By "albino", do you mean white and pink? That's called a "snow", and is a combination of amel (no black) and anery (no red). Amels are sometimes referred to as "red albino" and anerys are sometimes referred to as "black albino".
(what's with the numbers/decimal points before everyones pets on their signatures?)
It's the number and gender of their snakes. Males first, females second, unknown sex last. Mine would be 9.10.0, for nine males, ten females, no unknowns.

I get it. lol

by albino I mean basically all white w/ only the faintest pattern... you really have to look for the pattern to see it. (blizzard I believe it would be...)

so, 0.1.1 cornsnakes... the blizzard is too young to know...
1.1.0 cats

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!!!

With what kind your snakes are, if you attach a photo to this thread or a new one we would be able to help you out. It sounds like you have an amel and a blizzard.

Also with the number thing, if you have 0 unsexed then you don't have to add that in. So you could just say you have 1.1 cats.

Nice to meet you.

Back