• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new to snakes

kggjr

I thought I would introduce myself I have just purchased our first cornsnake, we have several other reptiles but the first snake ever. I have done about 2 years research including on this site and fauna's site as well as others. I am excited about having ribbons my daughter named her, we are getting our second one in a week for our son it is from the same person we got this little girl she is about 6 months old and a pretty orange I would post pictures but Ihave no idea how. WE are putting them in seperate rooms and I went ahead and put them in a 20L put I do have a ten gallon if I need too. Also we have had her for about 3 weeks she has eaten twice and no regurge thank goodness and we just started handling her today she is so docile I now want to get at least 2or 3 more after we get the other one, they are so addictive. thanks for listening. Dana :wavey:

Welcome! Sounds like you have already gotten the bug, lol. They are a lot of fun and it is great to see another family sharing the hobby. Sounds like you are already on the right track with research and setting up. Congrats and post pics soon!
(When you post go down to manage attachments and you can upload them from your computer, just remember to resize them first. I don't remember the exact dimensions, I usually do mine around 400-500 pixels.)

Back