• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to the forum, old to the snakes

ChandlerXJ

Hey guys, I'll introduce myself here. My name is Chandler - I've been a corn snake fan forever - My last snake I had was a few years ago, but he didn't die, he just escaped! We found skins all over the house but we never found him. He was 2 when he escaped, he'd be about 6 now.

Anyways, this forum is a wealth of information, and I can't wait to get another snake. Now that I'm older, more educated, and more mature, I think this is a perfect time for me to give it another try. Plus, being a Junior in college, I need something to stare at when I'm doing all this monotonous work.

A little about me, I used to be a professional musician. I currently go to Drexel University in Philadelphia, I live in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. Currently, I am a competing bodybuilder, and I am going for my pro-card title next year.

Haha, thanks guys. The music days are long gone though - I had to quit the band when I decided to go to college - can't do both!

Figures that a year into school the band I quit gets a record deal... =[ haha

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pics....oh and pics of your snakes to..lol...j/k :0)

I don't have my new corn yet, but I'll post up some pics of me, from my life travels...

Here are two bodybuilding shots from this recent off season - can't wait to diet and shred up for the next contest in August in New Hampshire - Hopefully I'll get my Natural Pro Card!

profile2.jpg

profile.jpg

Last time I dieted... it was worth it!
Philly344.jpg

Here are some regular photos, PRE bodybuilding once again...
Chandler2.jpg

Chandler.jpg

Here is from a Dead Legend show when I was in the band... BEFORE I STARTED BODYBUILDING

Sold out the Webster Theatre in Hartford, CT with Panic! at the Disco...
Webster14.jpg

Webster13.jpg

phone144.jpg

My Schnauzer Diesel!
phone333.jpg

phone003.jpg

Welcome...

to the forum. Nice pics!! You got my attention heheheee lol. Awww... and love the pic of your little doggie. Good luck in finding your perfect corn snake. I'm looking right now for my first one. I've had the pleasure of having a ball python "Snakus" for a year and a half, well it's my son's but I hold her and take care of her more than he does lol... so in my eyes, she's MINE!!! lol

Welcome again,

Lil. :)

Yeah thanks! My first snake got lose a billion times.. I bet he's cleaning up all the mice at home...

Here in Philly, if he gets out, he shouldn't be too hard to find, I have a tiny place!

Sooo.... how YOU doin? :grin01:

Welcome to the forums! You do know that having cornsnakes is extremely addicting? Before you know it, you will have 10!

I'm thinking either a blood red, creamcicle, or an okatee.

I really like vivid colors, and I want it to be cool to look at, especially for other people. I want people to be wowed by my snakes color.

welcome.. haha i used to be a body builder.. then i kinda broke my neck and its gone down hill since.. haha

Back