• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New to the site. Morph confirmation please?

Carter

Unknown Quantity - FML
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, and my snakes. One is a regular/normal "Auburn", one I think is a snow "Chimay", but may be a motley snow? And the last one is a Cal King "Abbey". I'll post a couple pics, hopefully they work. They may be small or of poor quality because they're off my buddy's IPhone, but I'll be posting some new ones off my camera soon. If somebody can please let me know which morph Chimay is for sure I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Carter.
user21178_pic5544_1271292179.jpg

user21178_pic5547_1271292572.jpg

user21178_pic5546_1271292572.jpg

user21178_pic5543_1271291733.jpg

Look like Snow Motley and Normal to me, but bigger pics in better light would be good. Also a belly shot of the potential Snow, because that's most likely to confirm the Motley aspect.

Welcome!

I would agree, a nice normal and a lovely snow motley. Where's yer cali king? I saw no photo of that one, bet it feels all left out :(

Hi there and welcome :D just a warning, corns are extremely ADDICTING! I started with 2 in Dec. '09 now I'm up to 11 corns :D Your snow appears to be a motley, and the other little one is indeed a normal, pretty babies. And yeah the Cali King pic didn't show up?

Thanks guys. And, I thought I could only post pics of my corn snakes, but I do have a small pic of my Cali on my profile. I'll be adding better quality pics soon. The site is great, and thanks for the replies. Carter

God they're addicting. I just picked up a striped-motley amery little girl. I'll be posting pics of "Onyxia" soon.

Welcome. beautiful snakes. This is a wonderful site and you lil learn many many interesting things. Here we love to see pictures whether of the species we love all pics. Am I correct guys?

Back