• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

new to the site.

Owen here, from Dublin, Ireland.. have a corn snake "Mitch" for the past 2.5yrs but only found out last year that "he was ovulating" but stuck with Mitch anyway.. it's cool !

Welcome, You found a good site for information on corns ..and more!

Since your not new to owning snakes I'll skip some stuff but you could check out the stickys on top of each forum. It helps. And my favorte... The Archives,
odd place they put them tho...You have to scroll alllll the way down any page and to the right. There you could find all the answers to any question. If you like reading..:spinner:

Enjoy the day.

hey thanks alot, it's a great site for info.. Started checking the site about a week ago and thought i knew enough about corns but listening to everybody on this site i've realised that iknow very little.. but prob just enough to get by.. I'll post some pics of "mitch" later on today.
thanks again !!

Welcome to the site and for taking the courage to de-lurk :) Will look forward to seeing pictures of "Mitch." That's why my littlest Sunglow doesn't have a name... she wasn't sexed when I got her and I'm afraid that she will end up being a he :)

Thanks alot, i actually called her Mitch because of the python in the film "Rioad trip" ...
"unleash the fury Mitch" .. Then found out he was a she but still thought the name was cool.. p.s. how do i upload the pics from my pc.. i'm a bit dense...

get yourself an account at photobucket, if you want you're own album. Or if you're just going to upload pics to post you could image shack. Once you have your images uploaded to either of those sites, they will give you a link you can paste anywhere you want, but you have to BB code for it to show up as a picture in threads. That's where you use (img)your image link here(/img), but use these [ ] brackets instead.

easy once you get the hang of it.

hey pal, thanks very much for the info on photobucket, had a mess around earlier on today and finally figured it out.. i posted a couple of pics and your right... easy once you get the hang of it.. cheers !!

Back