• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New user saying hi!

J&SReptiles

Hey all,
I'm new to this forum and i thought, lets introduce myself properly.
I've had a pair of Corns a few years back but sold them because we decided to focus more on other species of snakes, but now i've fallen in love with them once more :dancer:
I recently bought two Corns: a hypo lav and a snow motley, and browsing through the forum here i've decided to add a few more to my list of wannahaves :p
I'll post some pics of my two beauties as soon as possible!

<lol>
Forgot to mention, i'm from Holland, and as the nickname suggests, i'm actually one of two persons ^^. The one posting here will be Sanne, the S-part in J&S ;)

Welcome to cs.com, I hope you enjoy your time here, we have quite few european members :)

We love pics of new members corns, so when you have the time, post them up in the photo gallery so we can all drool over them ;)

Best wishes,

Back