• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Vivarium?

chuck1289

I'm Old Greggggggg
I was just wondering how many inches does my snake need to be when it is recommend for her to move to a bigger vivarium?

She is a juvenile at the moment and i've had her for 4 months and im not sure what her age is because i don't know how long she was in the reptile house.

There is no set age to move a corn snake from one size viv to the next. It really depends upon what size viv your snake is in now, what the size of the new viv is and the size of the snake.

As Susan says, there's no set age - it's just common sense. Once your snake starts looking like it could use more room, that's the time to move to the new vivarium.

How much bigger is your new vivarium than your current one?

from what ive been learning it doesnt mater how big the viv is as long as you have plenty of hides all that good stuff i.e branches, vines

my snake is in one of the starter kits you know one of the small ones which you put smaller ones in about a 10 gallon maybe a little less and im hoping to get a vivarium of about 3ftx1ftx2ft.

That would be nice for my snake.Oh and she is about 1 foot and 6 inches long at the moment.(She was less then a foot when i got her)

Back