• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie From Boston

annierose

Hello everyone;)

My name is Annie, and I've been lurking on the forums for a few days now. I got my corn snake, Jamie on wednesday. At the pet store, all they could really tell me was that he/she is a juvenile snake, and to feed it once a week. I also bought the corn snake manual by Kathy Love, which I have seen mentioned on more than a few threads here hehe.

So I'm sorry that the picture quality is so bad, I had to use the camera on my phone. My nikon's battery is dead and I can't find the charger.:mad:

Anyway, just wanted to introduce Jamie and I really quick. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

-Annie

Attachments

• JAMIE1.jpg
    JAMIE1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 24
welcome!!! what a cutie :) looks like a baby snow to me. as for male/female, can't tell. can't wait to see more pictures :)

Thank you both! I fed Jamie for the first time today and he/she did great! I was so nervous, though, because it really seemed like Jamie was struggling to get it all into her mouth, but she didn't give up. I really hope she doesn't regurge. How long does it usually take for that to happen? Minutes? hours?

Welcome and she looks cute! Hopefully you can get some better pics as she relaxes into her new home. They look terribly awkward sometimes when they take a meal, don't worry too much about that, just don't handle her for a few days afterwards.

Welcome to the forum! What a pretty little snow you have there! I think your baby is going to be pretty colorful when he/she gets older.
Did you name your baby Jamie because it's a name for both boys and girls?

Back