• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie from East Tennessee

sadon

I have been lurking here ever since my 4 1/2 year old Dr. Doolittle who is allergic to fur and feathers came home from his summer preschool program "In the Woods" and declared he wanted an "orn nake." Upon investigation, turns out my friend, the park ranger, had visited with his corn snake. My DS upon hearing the presentation and breathlessly watching every move had started digging in his pockets and asking the "forest policeman" how much it cost. The next few days I was bombarded with accurate snake facts and "Can I have a corn snake?" every waking moment.

I began investigating and surfing and reading and researching and decided this would be a great addition to our zoo-Cuban tree Frog, 1 southen painted and 2 musk, 4 aquariums, and a hedgehog. In two days I will be recieving a male hypo and a female normal from Kathy Love. She helped me pick them out and was VERY patient. My son is already asking about eggs and families-He looked at Kathy & Bill's book. With Kathy's help we should have interesting babies one day since we have possible HET for Lavendar and Stripes.

Little Man doesn't know when they will be here, so they will be hidden until they eat a few times. I appreciate all the information I have gleaned from this forum. I think we are ready! Wish us luck.

Sherry

Back