• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie from IL

kbrakes4snakes

Hi All,

I'd been a lurker for awhile before deciding to join. I was shy about posting, but not after reading Leew's post. :wavey:

I read through the all forum rules and etiquette sticky(s), thanks for those.:) I enjoy getting to know more about the care and keeping of corn snakes! :dancer:

Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any snakes right now or are you exploring the world before getting your first. If you already have one I'd love to see a picture of them.

Welcome! What a great time to join. Are you going to the Tinley Park NARBC show this weekend? If so stop by and say "Hi". I'm manning a table for Bayou Reptiles as well as one for my own animals.

Terri

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) I have been wanting to go to a reptile show for years, but I don't trust myself to get through it without taking someone home. ;) I don't live alone, and I doubt the other members of my family would like it if I did that. :laugh01:

That's actually part of my problem, but I don't want to double post so see: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105369

If I can manage to bring my fam around and I get one, I'll post pics of the tank (I want to do a modified Philippe de Vosjoli setup) and my corn snake. :cheers: I reeeeeeally want one.:cry:

I live north of Chicago so there are at least a couple snake people out here! I wont be going to Tinley, which I am bummed about, but it would be a good place to see lots of morphs and maybe get some supplies for your first snake!

Back