• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie in UK

moviepsycho

hi all,

my name is carl aka, moviepsycho. mad about movies! & more recently i've become mad about corn snakes.

have being doing my research on these remarkable creatures for about 8 weeks now & finally this weekend i will be purchasing my first corn snake!

am very excited! it's really great to have such a forum to post on, read through & seek advice.

i will be posting pics, hopefully this weekend.

questions will probably follow!

see you soon.

hi everyone i got my first ever cornsnake on wednesday he is great he is 1 yr old approx and nearly 2 ft long ,how do you know there age ?
any advice would be great

thanks
julie in kent uk

Welcome to the forums all of you!

Great to have more UK'ers on board. Nice to see someone doing their research before, that's the way we did it. I also recommend a couple of books, if you search the forums for Corn Morph Guide you'll get a link to Chuck's site (the author) and he also sells other books by some of the guys here. We opted for Kath and Bill Love's complete guide - great reasource, and the postage from the 'States was very very reasonable.

I'm sure you'll have great fun with your new arrival, however as we have discovered, like Pringles, one is not enough!

Cheers

ian

P.S.
There is also a UK forum on cornsnakes.com, where we are trying to collate information specific to UK reptile fans. Shops, vets etc.

Back