• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie (Main Events) Corn Snakes

main_event

I create History...
Here are my snakes guys. All three of them. Hope you like, let me know what you think. I love taking phots of them so if you want a different photo pr anything just ask!

First up is the Albino. In the first pics he is in his little cave, and in the second picture, he is crawling in my desk fan, which he loves to do. And don't worry, the fan is unplugged!

Attachments

• Albino1.JPG
    Albino1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Albino2.JPG
    Albino2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 107
Next up is the Kisatchie

This is my favourtie snake, the Kisatchie. He is what I belive is a sort of Aztec design in his markings. But i'm sure someone will know for sure.

First pic he is half coiled up in the cave, and in the next one he is off exploring like he always does

Attachments

• Black1.JPG
    Black1.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Black2.JPG
    Black2.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 106
And last but not least is my Reverse Okeetee

The most colourful of the three. Also the most quiet one

First is just a pic of his whole body showing he good markings and colour. In the second pics is a close up of his face

Attachments

• Red1.jpg
    Red1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Red2.jpg
    Red2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 106
What kind of markings are these

Here is a good example of the unusual marking on one of my snakes. I have been told its Aztec, anyone of you know otherwise?

You can see the joins in his markings. From his head they start roughly what you would consider normal, but as you go down his back they become joined, and rectangular and wrap round most of his body.

Attachments

• IMG_18171.jpg
    IMG_18171.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_18201.jpg
    IMG_18201.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 105
Hey great looking snakes. Haha seeing the snow crawl through the fan gives me the willies, but I know you got it under control :) Great looking amel, almost a reverse okeetee, but not enough white in the borders is my guess. That is certainly a strange mark on your Kisatchie, but I don't think he has an aztec or zig zag pattern, which is ok regardless because its a great looking snake.

yeah that fan pic was scary " i was thinking what if it...ugh" nevermind but the other pics were great!!!!thanks for sharing

main_event said:
First up is the Albino. In the first pics he is in his little cave, and in the second picture, he is crawling in my desk fan, which he loves to do. And don't worry, the fan is unplugged!

That "albino" looks like a snow in those pics. Is it? Nice snakes. :)

Hey guys, thanks for comments.
At the moment i just use paper towel for the sub because they are still in a plastic viv coz they are still small enough to be in there.

And Albino or snow, in not sure, i'll get a full length pic and you can let me know for sure. Everytime he gets out he heads for the fan. Thats why i always leave it unplugged! haha

Cheers
Main

A snow is white, since it has the amel gene (eliminates black) and the anery gene (eliminates red).

I wouldn't call the kistachie's pattern aztec or zigzag, either.

Joejr14 said:
A snow is white, since it has the amel gene (eliminates black) and the anery gene (eliminates red).

I wouldn't call the kistachie's pattern aztec or zigzag, either.

What would you call the pattern then? i guess it is just an unusual motley pattern??

And My 'Albino' Has white patches on a pink background. Is that albino or snow?

Back