• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

chantellemarie

Hi
Im new 2 this corn snake forum site so i just wanted to ask a few questions about the site:
My first question is what is a signature on ur profile i think i have a rough idea of what it is but not sure lol some people have the names of their snakes at the bottom of a comment and i wouldnt mind doing that but i dont know what to write lol.
+ My second question is how do u upload pictures i wanted to show all of u my new baby corn snake but dont know how :( lol and how do u put a profile pic up?

chantelle

Hi there! First, the signature. You can go over to the top right where it says "quick links" and that will give you a drop down menu. You can edit your sig from there. You can also edit your profile pic from there as well.

To download a photo, you have two choices (that I know of.) First, if your photo is already hosted somewhere such as photobucket, you can just click on the little yellow button on your post preferences that shows something like a mountain with a sun in the background..this will open another window asking for the url of where your photo is hosted. OR, you can upload it from you computer but using the attachment managment at the bottom of the post box. See my very rough illustration below....

Attachments

• PicScreen (Small).JPG
    PicScreen (Small).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 42
Arghh so hard to remember but shouldnt be a problem but i think attaching a picture from my computer is the most easiest option and with the signature should i just put what snake ive got and the name of it? :s

When you go to the "quick links" you'll get an option to edit your sig. Once you put in your info, you can preview it to see that it's to your liking or edit it some more. Just keep in mind that the basic rule here is 4 lines allowed. This includes double spacing between lines. I believe this helps keep the bandwidth down and is just overall considerate to the other members.

I hope you figure it out, but we're always here to help. Looking forward to seeing your new snake! :wavey:

Well your suggestions have definitly helped but when im wide awake 2morow then il do it lol im going to need some sleep to figure it out :)

Time for my bedtime its 03.33 *woah*
night people
thanks for the help

Hiya! Welcome! Hope you have a good time learning with the rest of us.

Hope you can figure that picture thingy out and we can get to see your snake.

Fred

Back