• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newest arrival...

Quigs

"Got R Did"
Ok, so it's been nearly a week since we got this guy but we have really had our hands full with this hatchling! Today was the first time I have been able to sign on and catch up on all of what I have missed (100's and 100's of posts).

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce our first human child!

Please meet Mr. Caleb Michael Quigley!

Born: 9/28/05 @ 5:27pm

Weight: 8lbs. 1oz.

Length: 20 1/2"

I'm happy to announce that Mom and Baby Q are now home, healthy and doing very well!

100_0497.jpg

This is the first pic that I took of Caleb. I have since taken many many better pics but I have yet to upload and resize just yet.

Q

Was waiting to see if you were gonna post one lol....Awesome and again, Congrats to you and Jen!

Congratulation!

He is really adorable! And to let you know... these kind of hatchlings do really bigger poop than corns. And if it smell really bad, it is probably still a poop and not a regurge! LOL.

Good luck and post others pics when you will have a minute!

:cheers:

Congrats!! For some reason the picture didn't come up, but I'll check later and see if it was just a glitch in my computer.

Oh Quigs, he is just beautiful! :) What a perfect little angel. Congratulations to all three of you!

Awesome Baby Q :)

What a cutie. And those first pics are the best cuz they change so much in just a week. Just be sure to feed him more than every 3 days!

Grats Quigs!

Although like Meg, no pics showed up. I even tried 3 different browsers. Nothin. =/

Q...

What a great little Morph you have there ! ;)

....Seriously a BIG Congratz to you and yours! :)

Congrats and enjoy every second, they grow up as fast as you can blink an eye! :)

Wow! I thought I had replied to this thread already. Guess not.

Well I am having the time of my life with our little man. I had never even held a baby before Caleb was born, much less knew what to do with the baby once in hand. It just clicked...I'm all over him. Hard to believe someone so tiny and innocent could change someone so big and stubborn instantly!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and I'm sorry that I hadn't responded sooner.

Babbaloo~

You are so right, he has changed so much in a month. Absolutely amazing!

Here's a few more pics as per request. They start out 4 weeks ago and the last is a crappy shot but current. Enjoy, thanks again!

100_0501.jpg

100_0505.jpg

DSC02076.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_0512.jpg

100_0519.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

100_0550.jpg

What a cutie! Babies do change your world, and you have a beautiful boy.
I really like the 'binky' pic. :)

Back