• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newest pics of Stoney

Nett

Here are the newest pics of the lil man .......He is still changing ...Had to take the pics while he had a full belly its the only way he'll stay still .... :cool:

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_006.jpg

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_005.jpg

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_007.jpg

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_004.jpg

Just thought I would post the 1st pics as well ........

After 1st shed

Babies_July_29_020.jpg

Babies_July_29_022.jpg

After 2nd shed

Babies_Aug_11_001.jpg

Babies_Aug_11_003.jpg

After 4th shed

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_007.jpg

Babies_Oct_5_Edmonton_show_004.jpg

The change is so kool :cheers:

*duh*.......would you please tell me what kind that is. :shrugs: whatever it is.............you have a killer looker in that one. thanks for posting. :)

Well........Thats a very good question ......He came out of a pair of normals Corns DH for snow .......So I am really not to sure what the lil man is except very kool looking :cool:

Interesting looking maybe :shrugs:

Really to me it looks more like an incubation deformity. :awcrap:

Looking along the lines of a light coloured Miami.. Lots of divided saddles on the back.. Maybe cell division??? Intresting looking creature..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Well, whatever he is he looks amazing. And differant...always nice to have one that stands out from the crowd. :grin01:

:cool: Stoney is lookin' gooooooooood! Great to see an update on him, better than ever now his red is coming in!

Back