• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nice Pre yearling Reverse Okeetee with high white

albinoscooby

So I hatched this one out last year and I haven't posted pictures of her. This is from crosshing my Reverse Okeetee x Buckskin Okeetee. I plan to breed her back to the Reverse Okeetee when she is of size.

Let me know what you guys Think!

So I hatched this one out last year and I haven't posted pictures of her. This is from crosshing my Reverse Okeetee x Buckskin Okeetee. I plan to breed her back to the Reverse Okeetee when she is of size.

Let me know what you guys Think!

Very Purrty! But I am partial to RO's as my first was an RO. I am actually going to breed her this year too.
I love the high orange between the saddles. Hopefully that will stick with her as she ages.
:eatsmiley

Yeah shes definitely a pretty girl!! My first Corn was my RO as well!! lol. I hope she keeps the color as she ages. My male was almost the same size.

I crossed the two again this year. Here is a picture below even though its in the wrong section >_<.

Huge borders AND extremely florescent colors. Definitely a keeper!

Psst... is that blood in the left crease of the tub in your picture of the parents?! I've read that it can happen sometimes and that it doesn't really affect the snakes, but yikes!! :eek1: :sidestep:

I knew from the moment I saw it that I was going to keep it no matter the sex lol. That's the plan so far for sure! Yep it happens. She's the only one of my females that bleeds when breeding. I've crossed her twice now this season and she bled. Both times thus far

Back