• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nifty Lil Homemade Light Tent LQQK!

sinisterserpents1

Love All, Trust A Few
So I love photographing our snakes and I've been on my husbands tail to make me a light tent and he finally did!! Here are some pics from beginning to end. I'll try to get some pics up next few days of some snakes from our collection. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Too cool...oh Mike honey..can you make me one of those..okay so he's asleep..but he talks in his sleep. I can swear he told me he'd make me one and he wouldn't know the difference..lol
Can't wait to see it put to use!

Yeah I thouhgt about taking some tonight, but ugh I've had such a bad day. I go back to work Tues., Wed, and Thurs, nights so I'll try to get some up Friday or Sat. hopefully.....what was that....Hey Mike said he'd make one!!! I heard him with my own ears! lol

Geez Tiff cut Jason some slack. I mean he works all the time. LMAO!!! Really cool and I think Robbie is right try it with black. When are we going to build some racks? I am needing the old ones soon.

Well I'd like to try to use black but Jason put the white table cloths on there to stay lmao. I don't know how'd I do that.

And Crouse, patience is a virtue. You won't need them til June anyhow lol

I loooooove it! I have been looking for lightbox ideas and this one is BOMB! Thank you for sharing it!

Back