• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

No "Happy birthday Maegann"? *is sad*

Happy Hatchday, Maegann! I don't keep score of the hatchdays so I didn't know, but I hope you have a good one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAEGANN!!! (Gene is falling down on the job!!)

Attachments

• Mr. Toad.jpeg
    Mr. Toad.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 93
Happy Birthday , Meagann !!!

Yeah, Gene did drop the ball on this one, LOL.

Having a birthday on Halloween is pretty cool. Mine is five days before Christmas...so people have been neglecting my birthday since Kennedy was president, so don't feel too bad.

Dont feel bad they missed mine to. (I was not a member of the site then but they still missed it ): ) Happy birthday

Happy Birthday & Halloween, Maegann!! :dancer:

Don't feel bad, they forgot mine too (on 10/20)... but I almost forgot my OWN birthday, I'm getting so old & senile. :D

birthday2.gif

Don't feel bad, they forgot mine too (on 10/20)... but I almost forgot my OWN birthday, I'm getting so old & senile. :D

I messed up and didn't see Maegann's..

But..your Birthday isn't "Public" and wasn't on the Birthday list
for the 20th:
Hope H, PabloR, Araelius, Cam5, chopperfan, Filardimarg2 (64), ouroborus (52), speedymk1 (40), Teri-Marie (38), sam73 (37), censlow (35), mastino (33), jimi (33), dimi (32), jose pedro (32), serpenxotics (31), xmorbidartx (30), turner (29), Marko Neves (29), jpccusa (29), Pontus (27), Psalm_150 (26), Psalm 150:6 (26), - Nixo - (26), greenpython (25), anthony1985 (25), cdoreptiles, wmdude102086 (24), Silvae (23), czjre (22), Bryan (22), primetimereptiles, Jay633 (18), xxxkah (17), littlecorn (17)

So we couldn't give you Birthday wishes..

I messed up and didn't see Maegann's..

But..your Birthday isn't "Public" and wasn't on the Birthday list
for the 20th:

That's weird! Guess I didn't check a box when I signed up... no biggie, I didn't even think about it until now. ;)

Mine is five days before Christmas...so people have been neglecting my birthday since Kennedy was president, so don't feel too bad.

I have you beat Eric. Mine is dec. 31, New Years Eve. How many people do you think have my birthday on thier minds that day...lol

lol, since I've been a member here I think this year was the first year my birthday was recognized. ;)

Happy birthday!
I'm always sad when somebody forgets my birthday, but really I'm not allowed, I always forget peoples birthday too :D

Mine is second of january and I really do hate it when people write on their christmas cards "oh btw, happy birthday". Like I'm not worth a seperate card. In that case I prefer they forget...

Happy belated birthday :) Hope it was a good day.

And my birthday is on Christmas! I NEVER get a card that isn't a Christmas card first!

Thanks everybody! Well now it is pretty cool to have my bday on halloween, but growing up it was always way too hard to plan a bday party cause through the whole month people are having halloween parties, and you cant really have a birthday party after your birthday lmao

Back