• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

No Shed?

chuck1289

I'm Old Greggggggg
Hey everyone,

A few days ago i noticed Bell was going blue and had cloudy eyes so i thought she must be going in to her shed cycle.Ok so a few days has passed she is not blue or cloudy anymore but no shed? She has been clear for about 2 days now.I have heard somewhere that snakes look clear then they shed.

That's right! Be patient! Should be any time now. Also, babies can shed under the aspen, so you could check there. Is she active, or still hiding?

She is hiding and she has for about 12 hours now Hehe. Lets hope it is soon i need to clean her viv and feed her!!!

when my corn hasn't shed i usually put him in a humid 'moss bath' for 15/20 minutes and he sheds within 24 hours every time.

Get a small see-through plastic box (i used an old box my chinese spare ribs came in, cleaned out) and punch some small air holes in. Then put in some sphagnum moss and put in some boiling hot water and leave so the moss can soak. Then pour the water away and squeeze the moss till its damp, not wet. Dont need it full of water.
Put the corn in and leave him for 15-20 minutes then put him back in his cage. he should shed overnight. always worked for me.

Back