• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

noobie question?

cellz

Hi ive owned my 2 corns now for round about 1yr i was just wondering if you can just let go of ur snakes? because everytime i go to just let go it trys to escape! there about 2 1/2 long

but before owning these corns i had owned 3 rat snakes and a garter snake and i always used to let the 3 rat snakes out the cage and roam about for awhile in my bedroom i used to go down watch some TV come back up and find them in my pillow cases and under my mattress quite funny really.

thanks

I wouldn't take my eyes off them for a second. Mine are quick and I would be afraid I would loose them. I think the corns would try to find a good hole to hide in. And I read too many post on escaping snake to take that risk.

Yeah i understand what ur saying lol its got me worried as my sisters corn got away and its been gone now over 5/6 months and still no sign of it. sucks really

thanks

Back