• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal corn pics

kizzer

kieran
This is my normal corn, it's about 8-9 month old.

would anyone know what it would look like when it's fully grown.

hope the pics are ok.

thanks for looking

Attachments

• P1000227.JPG
    P1000227.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 125
  • P1000230.JPG
    P1000230.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 125
  • P1000222.JPG
    P1000222.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 125
  • P1000228.JPG
    P1000228.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 125
  • P1000220.JPG
    P1000220.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 124
hmm.... wow, now that I see what a normal is supposed to look like I have a question for you guys: What is this coloring called: (Yes, her tail is damaged. We removed him from an abusive situation and are taking care of him). She looks alot like the normal but this picture doesn't do her justice. She is way oranger.....

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 97
Lovely snake, Kieran. If you knew what the parents looked like you might have some idea, but generally as normals progress they get more red and orange pigments developing. The ventral may stay a stark black and white 'piano keyboard' effect, or you may get the reds, oranges and yellows suffusing the checks or the whole belly. Some normals tend more towards a more subdued brown and grey colouring and never develop the brighter colours to the same degree. Here's a couple of threads you might like;
http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32435&highlight=nellie
http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63606&highlight=nellie

Really nice normal! Yeah, the colors do keep changing as they grow. Very pretty!

Jadie--That is *awesome* you rescued your girl and saved her from a terrible fate. Do you have any full-body photos? She looks like she has some aztec-ing; her head pattern is really great!

Not to hijack this thread--maybe you could add a photo to the thread about your snake to get answers to your question re her color.

Thanks for the threads diamondlil. I suppose thats the best thing with having a normal corn, not knowing what the finish product is.

I'm happy whatever the outcome

Maize is changing colors everytime she sheds..and she's getting more and more orange and red brightness to her.. :0)

Back