• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal het Anery

kensei

Hi, I have a male normal het anery corn snake. I've had him for only a couple weeks now but I'm already looking to get another! Very addicting! My question is if I may want to breed down the road, what are some morphs that I should consider getting to pair him up with to make some cool offspring? I really like the look of butters and snows so would I get anything interesting if I paired up either of the two with my male? All suggestions are welcome!! Thanks. :)

Starting with a het anery a?...You can go any route you want for a look you like, as long as you are willing to put the time in years into it...So...If you like snows look for unusual linebred snows, such as champagnes or neons. Maybe animals that are triple homozygous, like a hypomelanistic snow, aka coral or a "snopal", a lavender snow...You'd get normals and anerythristics out of a snow pairing...and thats assuming your normal isnt het for amel, or anything else...lots of het amels, hypo's and anery a's out there floating around...you could (if your normal is also het amel) get snows in that first years breeding, and then just keep a bunch to breed back to each other to try and capture whatever unusual or linebred snow look you went after...no guaranties but it would be a fun start with just one pair of snakes, and of course...jmho :*)

Back