• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal Little Goofball

Decided he needed some extra shade ...

DSC00010.jpg

And some more, just for fun.

Belly

DSC00025.jpg

More interested in the camera than getting his picture taken ..

DSC00038.jpg

Finally sat still for 0.3 seconds.

DSC00053.jpg

I love this little guy. Hopefully I can get a new camera soon and take some good pics of him. I have my eye on a pretty little digital SLR that'll leave me totally broke.. but with really great snake pictures! Priorities, right?
I'd like to get some of him outside before the weather turns. He's always on the move though, so it's usually next to impossible to get pictures of him at all :rolleyes:

Wow he's really pretty!! For some reason, my snakes ALWAYS try to climb on the camera too and it's such a pain. lol I hope he grows big and healthy for you because he's REALLY handsome! =]

Aw, I love his big eyes. Very cute little snake.

My snakes also love to climb on the camera lens when I am trying to take pictures. I have so many shots of blurry snake bellies it's not even funny.

LOL, so cute! Mine goes right for the camera too...and if the camera's not there and she gets close to my face, it's my glasses. If I let her at it, she climbs over the glasess, wraps once around my ear and then goes wandering into my hair. Goof.

I'm really wanting to save up for a DSLR as well. I've been kinda into photography off and on for a few years, but I've yet to get one.

LOL, so cute! Mine goes right for the camera too...and if the camera's not there and she gets close to my face, it's my glasses. If I let her at it, she climbs over the glasess, wraps once around my ear and then goes wandering into my hair. Goof.

I'm really wanting to save up for a DSLR as well. I've been kinda into photography off and on for a few years, but I've yet to get one.

My snakes also always go for my face when trying to take a picture because they normally like to crawl on my glasses. Though the big girl is getting a bit too big and knocks my glasses off.

Back