• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal motley (-stripe??)

Elaphe_Mo

This is Flood, a normal motley (possible motley stripe). Can you tell he's het for butter?

Attachments

• Flood 1.JPG
    Flood 1.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 73
Beautiful snake! I love the oddball motley (motley/stripe?) pattern. And I can definately see the extra yellow seen in some het butters.

He is soooo cute! His colors have changed so much! His daddy is proud ;) the het for butter sure does show LOL he's also het for anery and there are a few possible hets but i am going to wait to prove that his daddy is het...Did the rrst of his clutch find good homes? and do they look as awesome? i would be interested in seeing pics of the amel motleys from that clutch if you have any :)

I didn't keep any of Flood's siblings, so the only pics I have of them are from last year, that you've probably already seen. Sorry. I am sure they are all happy in their new homes though. :D

As a side note, Flood used to be quite the pain, biting and musking and generally trying to get as far from me as possible all the time. He has since turned into the 2nd tamest of all my '03s. Good thing too, because he is definitely the biggest, and seems destined to end up the biggest in my collection! Grows like a weed and never, ever, refuses food.

too bad there are no recent pics of his siblings i bet some are lookers :)

he takes after his Dad LOL never refuses a meal but i have to watch Phoenix b/c when there is a mouse he gets aggressive if he doesn't get it right away LOL also he has grown 6 inches since last august i can't keep up with his appetite! LOL

i'm glad Flood is doing good for you :)

Back