• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normal or Oketee?

Crofab

My wife and I have had this one corn for almost 2 years and have been arguing back and forth for about a year if its a normal or a oketee. I would say which one I think incase i'm wrong, but if shes wrong I will make sure to show her this post! LOL :)

Attachments

• Corn Kris.jpg
    Corn Kris.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Corn Kris 2.jpg
    Corn Kris 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 59
Eh, it's a tweener.

It could go either way just dependent upon what you consider an okeetee to be. The saddles borders are not very thick, but they are there and the color is okeetee-ish.

Off topic, but what's up with the eggs in the water dish?

Well i'd rather not discuss the eggs in the water dish. But 90% of them were salvaged. I wasn't expecting the eggs yet.

Crofab said:
Well i'd rather not discuss the eggs in the water dish. But 90% of them were salvaged. I wasn't expecting the eggs yet.

Not a problem. I was just curious if you knew how to make an egg laying box or not. :)

Yes. I just wasn'[t expecting them quite yet. She actually double clutched not too bad for being a first time breeder female, she had 19 the first time and 11 on the double clutch.

It's a very nice 'Lookeetee' hehehehe- that's just a silly name for a snake that looks like an Okeetee but isn't really.

Crofab said:
Yes. I just wasn'[t expecting them quite yet. She actually double clutched not too bad for being a first time breeder female, she had 19 the first time and 11 on the double clutch.

Good stuff, just making sure.

Doesn't surprise me about the numbers, it seems like she's a pretty big girl.

Back