• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normals # 2

gnarhimself

This is my Female Normal

MIA26.jpg

MIA25.jpg

MIA24.jpg

MIA23.jpg

MIA22.jpg

MIA11.jpg

MIA08.jpg

Blutengel said:
Lovely colors, but I think she could lose some weight..... or doesn't she look chubby irl?

Hi Blutengel
She is actually a bit on the chubby side,and yet she eats normally...doent get overfed,and gets excersize in the garden almost every second day...
:shrugs:

little_emmo said:
So can snakes have a genetic disorder for obesity then ?

Not sure Little_Emmo...
I honetly have no idea if snakes can have a genetic disorder for obesity..
Sorry that i cant answer that for you :shrugs:

Back