• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normals

Yvette

I am Yvette.
So lately I've been attracted to normal corn snakes. Can you guys post pictures of your normals? :)

One would argue my Lotem is a normal because she's a locality okeetee, not a line bred.

Apotos is purely a normal though. A pretty one, I think. She's also a character.

These pictures were from before summer though. I'll some more later today. :D

very pretty :)

My Alabama's are "normal", they're Alabama locality

I cannot tell you how happy I am that I got my Alabama's :)

Attachments

• 006mica.jpg
    006mica.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 012katzen.jpg
    012katzen.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 017silber.jpg
    017silber.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 168
My 3 year old girlie.

P1010789.JPG

Wanna see the FATTEST normal ever? Here's Dash, my 13(ish) year-old normal girl... she weighed over 1100g when I got her (last year), and is now around 1050g.

P1010758.jpg

P1010760.jpg

Wanna see the FATTEST normal ever? Here's Dash, my 13(ish) year-old normal girl... she weighed over 1100g when I got her (last year), and is now around 1050g.

P1010758.jpg

P1010760.jpg

HOLY COW! I thought my '07 R/O was heavy at 850ish grams!

Don't evar tell her she's fat. She won't speak to you again.....:sidestep:

HOLY COW! I thought my '07 R/O was heavy at 850ish grams!

Don't evar tell her she's fat. She won't speak to you again.....:sidestep:

LOL... as a girl who's struggled with weight loss myself, I can totally relate to her. :D

I'm not sure what her former owner was feeding, but it looks like she was getting rabbits! I've had her on a diet of 1 small mouse every 10-14 days, and so far she seems to be responding well. ;)

Oh man! This thread reminds me how much I love normals! There is so much variation in them, they're awesome. I really mean it.

This is Sasha, my beloved girlie. <3
SashaFullBody.jpg

SashaHeadShot.jpg

Back