• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Normals

gnarhimself

Heres some pics of my Normal Male
The pictures dont truly show the awesome colouring

here they are..

MILLER14.jpg

MILLER13.jpg

MILLER12.jpg

MILLER11.jpg

MILLER10.jpg

MILLER05.jpg

MILLER04.jpg

MILLER03.jpg

MILLER02.jpg

MILLER01.jpg

Enjoy

Hey Arjan
The 2 normals that i posted were the same ones giving me all the headaches i kept mailing you about. :sobstory:

I honesly hope that they will both turn out to be hypo

-Bryan-

Nice snake! (would be a good idea to resize all your pics to the size of the last ones....;-) then we could also see these fully in 1 screen)

Blutengel said:
Nice snake! (would be a good idea to resize all your pics to the size of the last ones....;-) then we could also see these fully in 1 screen)

Sorry about that...Its all fixed

:roflmao: you noticed yourself already.. duh. Weird thing is, if I ever upload a pic larger then 800x800, it won't work cause it is to big pixelwise (not sizewise)... :shrugs:

gnarhimself said:
Hey Arjan
The 2 normals that i posted were the same ones giving me all the headaches i kept mailing you about. :sobstory:

I honesly hope that they will both turn out to be hypo

-Bryan-
Nice normal. This one does not look hypo to me. You can see faint melanin striping on the ventral surface, and a little melanin wash to the ground color. Or maybe I'm hallucinating. :rolleyes: I'm still not sure about the "normal" in your other thread. :shrugs:

Roy Munson said:
Nice normal. This one does not look hypo to me. You can see faint melanin striping on the ventral surface, and a little melanin wash to the ground color. Or maybe I'm hallucinating. :rolleyes: I'm still not sure about the "normal" in your other thread. :shrugs:

Its a great mystery for me to Dean....
:shrugs:

Back