• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

North Dakota

erosdq

I just moved to North Dakota and i was wounding if anyone knows of any breeders out here, herp society's. We have 3 pet stores here we have a Pet Co i'm not a big fan of them. Then one of the others 2 i've complained about. I feel so sorry for all the animals in there i just want to buy them all. The last one one is a great store but they don't have a big selection for reptiles. What i'm asking is if anyone out there has any info on any reptile stuff in any part of North Dakota can u let me know?

Thank u not knowing anyone here that likes to keep or even talk about snakes it's hard to find any kind of info on groups or anything.

Welcome to this forum and to North Dakota . . . hope you're enjoying the snow today!! :eek:

Sent you a PM, just let me know if there's anything specific you need.
D80

I can't belive how much snow we've got and it's only the being of winter. I'm in Grand Forks and there saying by tonight it should be close to 14 inches total. The temps here is nasty cold. I'm from Chicago and we get like maybe 14 inches the whole winter. The temps there are usually 20-45 until January then in the teens except for like 2 weeks where it's like below 0. I had a few questions but i but them in a PM to your PM.

my first base was grand forks. I miss it sometimes, but I wasnt a fan if the cold weather haha.

I had a saltwater tank while I was there, and I would always go to the pet shop in the mall.

Did u go to the one in Columbia Mall it's called Pet Srinn or did u go to Stonegate Pet & Grooming Salon in Grand Cities Mall. Stonegate Pet & Grooming Salon is the one i don't like i feel that there animals are not well taken care full.

I miss the north.. I am envious, more than you would care to understand! Brent will help you along with your addiction I am sure, and hey he is smart and has some kick butt critters!

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I miss the north.. I am envious, more than you would care to understand!
I completely understand. I absolutely love the snow. It just gets difficult when the temps drop below zero, especially -10 and lower. :eek:

Brent will help you along with your addiction I am sure, and hey he is smart and has some kick butt critters!
I'll do what I can . . . though Tim's got in wrong with the smart comment, he forgot the hyphenated -aleck on the end. :) But, I do like to think that I've amassed a pretty good collection of various corn morphs. :crazy02:

D80

Hi Welcome to ND! I technically live in MN but only in Fisher which is 7 miles out of Grand Forks! Drizzt80 has some nice corns! I have one from his stock now and have had 3 in the past! Good eaters and great colors!
The pet store in the columbia mall is called Pets R Inn. I used to work there til.....welll...not a good place to go into that. But they do a great job taking care of their animals! If you are looking for something specific they can order reptiles in from pretty good suppliers and the reptile arrive every other Thursday so it is fast. Just as for Tom and tell him Bri told you to go there! :)

Hi Welcome to ND! I technically live in MN but only in Fisher which is 7 miles out of Grand Forks! Drizzt80 has some nice corns! I have one from his stock now and have had 3 in the past! Good eaters and great colors!
The pet store in the columbia mall is called Pets R Inn. I used to work there til.....welll...not a good place to go into that. But they do a great job taking care of their animals! If you are looking for something specific they can order reptiles in from pretty good suppliers and the reptile arrive every other Thursday so it is fast. Just as for Tom and tell him Bri told you to go there! :)

I like Pets R Inn i don't feel that any of there animals are abused in any way. The pet store Stonegate Pet & Grooming Salon in Grand Cities Mall that's the one by the Kmart. I feel sorry for those animals i just want to take them all home with me. I was told if i report them it will not matter because they have been around so long.

Back