• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Not Sure?

dbouklias

I bought a female that has laid eggs this year. First got her she was fine. All the sudden she is going from one end of her viv to the next. She climbs in and out of her favorite hide multiple times a day. I thought maybe she is going to second clutch.:shrugs: So I went out and bought some Peat Moss and wet it a little and put it in. Apparently she has not come out all day. Which now is unusual for her. During this time she dont look like she is going to lay eggs. But due to her behavior I'm not sure. This is my first time if she is. I didnt bred her. She was in shed when sent to me and after shed she has done nothing but go back and forth from end to end of her viv to staying in a moist hide?:shrugs:

I dont know if this thread belongs here or in behavior. I'm confused!! :bang:
</IMG></IMG>

Some times they get extra active just before a shed. She may have been looking for a hide she liked better and you provided on with the moss. If she has already laid this year and you haven't bred her again, I doubt she is going to double clutch.

My females have for the most part displayed this "searching" behavior for anywhere from a few days to a week before they lay. I think even though they have a suitable nesting site they still seek a better one. I would recommend that the lay box is not near the heat source if this isn't the case. Good luck. How are the boys? Thanks for visiting, you can bring them over again sometime...I have hatchlings if you're interested...Kyle

OOPs just saw the date on this, How are they doing?

Back