• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ny reptile expo november, 27

hediki

i luv them all.
hey i just came home from the expo and i took some pics.... it was amazing realy a great experience, enjoy.

anyplace you see hands thats me holding the snake. enjoy!

lavender
DSC00414.jpg

spoted python
DSC00415.jpg

opal
DSC00422.jpg

they said albino black rat
DSC00433.jpg

the guy said 250$ for a aneryA blood stiped
DSC00371.jpg

yea rite. dont bu that.

albino western hognose
DSC00346.jpg

piebald ballpython
DSC00353.jpg

me holding a brizilian rainbow boa
DSC00352.jpg

:cheers: :santa:

and more....

amel striped jungle corn
DSC00393.jpg

butter corn
DSC00396.jpg

another look at the aneryA blood stripe
DSC00370.jpg

Green tree Python
DSC00369.jpg

bearded dragon
DSC00359.jpg

i think is called a tiger striped not sure though
DSC00368.jpg

OK Sorry i posted it in the wrong section can some one move it to the miscellaneous

OK and more

dumerils boa

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

i think it was albino bull yawning

DSC00391.jpg

Mediterranean rat snake

DSC00392.jpg

Australian Water Python

DSC00430.jpg

Nice Pictures

I really enjoyed your pictures. Can't wait till The 10 & 11 of Dec. till I get to go to my first expo.

Wowza! Hey, that opal you're holding, that one looks exactly like my baby corn! yay!
Nice pics by the way, I just love the way the piebalds look! And they're so big around, it's so kewlie! They almost look cuddly!

yea i have a must get list and hoggies are on it (even though ther venomous).
thanks for all you coments. :cheers: :cool:

corny_gurl333 said:
Wowza! Hey, that opal you're holding, that one looks exactly like my baby corn! yay!
Nice pics by the way, I just love the way the piebalds look! And they're so big around, it's so kewlie! They almost look cuddly!

so are you guessing that its an opal or it is... your just makeing a contrast.

Rorryy said:
Your pics are great and it looks like you had a lot of fun too!
thanks. hat lots of fun... tell me about it i was on cloud snake lol. less stingy people this time.

Back