• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Of all the places

Stormy

Keeper of scaley things.
I had a hatchling make a run for it last week and boy did it run! I never did find it. I was all torn up, felt really guilty. Then tonight I walked into the snake room to check everyone's water before going to bed and I looked up and there it was! Hanging out IN my kisatchies bin with the kisatchie, Both of them curled up in the cereal box like they were best friends.

I was so relieved! I heat up a pinky for it and it is now in its very secure bin butt munching away.

thats not as bad as where 1 of my baby boas ended up the other day. it had been missing for almost a week and made it out of the reptile room through the living room into my room and was hanging out on the bars at the bottom of my ferret cage and sky (my ferret) was right there looking at it! i was surprised she didnt kill it

thats not as bad as where 1 of my baby boas ended up the other day. it had been missing for almost a week and made it out of the reptile room through the living room into my room and was hanging out on the bars at the bottom of my ferret cage and sky (my ferret) was right there looking at it! i was surprised she didnt kill it

Yeah I was so worried the cat got it! she already catches the feeder mice that hop out (for some reason this past week the mice have been extra hoppy). Im so glad it didnt end up in the next bin over though. That bin has a 768 gram kisatchie that is not a happy snake unless my boyfriend is the one dealing with her. She hates me and everyone else with a passion.

lol thats how one of my boas is everytime i walk past her cage she strikes at me. i have 4 dogs and 2 cats but they never seem to have an interest in the snakes unless its killing a rodent. the squeaking drives them crazy

I had a baby ghost hatchling escape the other day that i was unaware of. I dont know how long he had been out, and i still cant believe where i found him. He was curled up in the drain in my shower. I'm just glad he didn't go down the drain. I guess you never know where they will show up.

Back