• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh, which one to get?!

amanda007

Read, read, read!
My husband and I can't decide....he wants the Blizzard, I like the Snow...but the Creamsicle is adorable and the Amelanistic? Amazing. So I ask you to vote! Just for fun. I'm sure you'll all have crazy, weird arguments and justifications for your choice. And I love that! :laugh: And I'll even post pictures for those of us who still don't know all the corns by name:

Snow
Snow.jpg

Amelanistic
Snow.jpg

Creamsicle
Creamsicle.jpg

Blizzard
bz008.jpg

OOPS on the pics... If I were to vote right now, I'd have to go blizzard!!!

EDIT... but that NICE Amel would do in a pinch!

I enjoy bigger snakes so I would lean to a Cream but I also have a nice Amel and they are my Favorites so I am Biased..

I always felt like Anery/Charcoal genes took the best pigments out of the snake-red and oranges!
I'd have to say Amel

Creamsicle -- looks quite similar to my sweetie Humphrey -- or the Blizzard. Or maybe you need 2 snakes. After all, if you are getting babies their housing needs are small -- plastic tub from WalMart etc.

Blessed be,
B

It isn't? Wouldn't you think that would be an important thing to mention to someone you were selling it to? :bird:

It is listed as being a hybrid. Right under the picture link in the price page, it says it right there.

And I'm with others, go for the Blizzard!! Though if you were to consider a striped snow instead of a regular snow, then I'd change my vote.

I vote for getting all the snakes you want! But if I had to choose just one of these, I'd personally go for the amel. My first corn was/is an amel so I'm prejudiced in their favor!

Personally I wouldn't go for the creamsicle...I am not a fan of hybrids/intergrades. Though lots of people like them.

I am also not a fan of snows except for the selectively bred high pink snows.

So for me it would come down to do I want color and pattern...or do I want pure white. I can't decide between those 2 (amel or blizzard) but those would be my top 2 personal choices. (also be sure to note that blizzards can have the tendency to develop yellows as they age).

I would go and look at lots of pictures of your favorites and see what you like.

Back