• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Okeetee... abbott ? or not ?

bulldogdanny79

hi i got my okeetee today, it had think borders. just wondering if anyone thought it might be a abbott line... its still young so should fill out with some color very nicely.. on his belly. the black looks like tetris blocks. first thing that came to mind anyways... so i think thats what im naming him... tetris

picture.php

That is a nice looking Okeetee, I got one just recently too.

He has some nice boarders, though its kind of hard to tell from just that picture.

For comparison, here is a pic of my Classic Okeetee:

259ia6t.jpg

And for comparison, here is a pic of a similar age Abbott (pic from Susquehanna Ectotherms)

inftsk.jpg

That is a nice looking Okeetee, I got one just recently too.

He has some nice boarders, though its kind of hard to tell from just that picture.

For comparison, here is a pic of my Classic Okeetee:

259ia6t.jpg

And for comparison, here is a pic of a similar age Abbott (pic from Susquehanna Ectotherms)

inftsk.jpg

wow that bottom photo looks just like it.. ill try to get a better pic of it. this one is a little better.. by my ring finger his spots are just black right now. no red in the middle.. looks like has a nice orange pigment thats starting to come out.. cant wait till he sheds a couple times see some changes

picture.php

haha.. i just noticed.. no one can say its not mine... from the scar i have on my index finger from knife going threw it ..

I would assume it's nearly impossible to know whether an okeetee is an abbott's or not...unless you know it came from abbott's lines.

At any rate, I would not make any conjectures about an okeetee's line that I did not know for sure.

Heretic, that first photo you posted does not look like an okeetee to me.

Actually, it looks just like a Love line Okeetee to me. For comparison, here are some of Kathy Love adult Okeetee's (photo found on her website - corn-utopia.com):

OKEETEE%20collage%20-%20CAPTION.jpg

Back