• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

okeetee eating

xgrafcorex

Corn Spider
went to the pet store today to get crickets and a couple pinkies. i took a few pics of my okeetee while it was eating that i thought came out ok...so here they are :D

IMG_4770s.jpg

IMG_4771s.jpg

IMG_4772s.jpg

that is a very nice dark okeetee................but i don't think i have seen one that looks so gray on the side/belly area. :shrugs: anyway, thanks for posting.

gwb8568 said:
that is a very nice dark okeetee................but i don't think i have seen one that looks so gray on the side/belly area. :shrugs: anyway, thanks for posting.

That's cause its a hatchling...

Takes a year or so for Okeetee's to really achieve their brightest and boldest of color. :cheers:

SilentLore said:

Takes a year or so for Okeetee's to really achieve their brightest and boldest of color. :cheers:

I meant for that to read years or so. My okeetee is a year and is vibrant, but no where near at vibrant as I expect she shall be in the next 2-3 years.

If I recall correctly, the okeetee pictured from xgrafcorex is a hatchling, which he recently aquired.

nice looking little critter. this reminds me i need to pick up a female ok. when i get to daytona, as well as a male something. haven't decided on what, but i know i want anything except a lavender :puke01:

:runs and hides:

thanks for the compliments everyone :D i purchased the okeetee recently and the guy at the shop said it was an early 06 hatchling. its over a foot long..but not sure of an exactly length. the anery is slightly smaller, and i believe slightly younger.

SilentLore said:

don't get me wrong.........it is a very beautiful snake and okeetees are my favorites. i just don't remember seeing one THAT gray/silverish. guess you see stuff for the first time everyday.

Back