• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OMG they're together

susang

Well here's our clan, it's hard to get all three together anymore. This was the 4th at the beach, followed by crabbing and then waiting for fireworks. The fireworks were all done by private individuals up and down the beach. I have to say they were the best I've seen in years.

Attachments

• Picture 1043.jpg
    Picture 1043.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 1025.jpg
    Picture 1025.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 1031.jpg
    Picture 1031.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 1022.jpg
    Picture 1022.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 87
It was outstanding. The best part is if everything works out we will be moving there in the fall.

I want to visit you and have a big crab feast after you move!!
I'm jealous, it takes only an hour to the coast from here but I'm too broke for gas $

Back