• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

On-line herp store

Thoth

the n00biest n00b
What is your favorite online herp supply store? I'm not looking for mice or snakes. Just herp supplies (thermostats, cage furniture, Novalsan, etc.). I've been burned a lot buying stuff online, so I really try to buy stuff in actual stores, but there are no GOOD herp stores around here.

Thanks.

I bought some soft trays for Reptariums two different times from reptilesupply.com I was happy with the service, price, and products. The second time I ordered they had just run out. But they were good about replying and keeping in touch.

The reason I tried them was from a direct recommendation from the treasurer of our herp society, so they have a least 2 happy customers, lol!

I've ordered twice from reptilesupply.com and have found their prices to be the lowest for the basic supplies that I've needed (UTH, thermostat, digital thermometer, etc.). Both times though, I've had to contact them when, after about four days, the orders hadn't shipped. In each case, there was an item on backorder and they needed further instructions. I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon.com and some of the more sophisticated e-tailers out there but I wish that the process could have gone smoother. That said, I would still recommend them and will probably order from them again myself.

Well, Reptile Supply it is, then! Thanks, everyone! Now...which one of you is going to help keep me from maxing out my credit card with my first purchase? :grin01:

Back