• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

One boring evening...

catitus

world seems to be grey
I haven't nothing to do, so I took some pics of our 2 corns.

First one is just came to us, anery motley male Pippin [cb'08 Germany]. None of our snakes are so difficult to photoshoot that Pippin. You have to be faster that the lightning if you want to get photo of whole baby. :p
pippin3.jpg

pippin3.jpg

This one is my precious pastel rough striped male Stan [cb'07 Holland].
stan3.jpg

stan2.jpg

I have read somewhere that rouhg striped is same thing that motley striped. Am I read wrong? And other name was oddball. Is that wrong too?

Hi Kati!!! :wavey:

Nice to see you here! Now we're a strong duo of....umm...raisins?! (as we live in a city called Raisio, does it make us raisins?) :D LOL

Nice to see photos of Pippin and Stan. Handsome guys both of them. I wasn't looking at Stans pattern properly when I was over at your place and he was curled around my wrist, but now as I look at the pics he's clearly a Striped Motley - only looking more like striped than motley. And that makes sense anyway as his brother is motley, even though it wouldn't make it impossible for him to be striped.

Stan's my favorite "mr.Corn" so far. But I haven't met Pippin yet.
Oh yeah, and I'm gonna get a butter cube from mvervest! I bet he'll steal the favorite titel as soon as he arrives! ;)

Oh, one more thing: I don't know about that rough stripe name, but "oddball" just means "outolintu" which isn't actually a pattern name at all. Only describes something that can't be described. :D

Hello Mari! :wavey:
Yes, we are raisins, I think.:rofl:

I think that I call Stan pastel striped motley, 'cause I'm not sure that if rough striped and oddball are pattern names.

And Mari, nothing goes upper that my Stan. ;)
I'm gonna get 1.1 ballpythons from Norrköping. Tomi says that I'll have to sell other but I think that I'll keep both pythons and say my father that he build terrariumtower to me, maybe next year. :D

I just wish I'd be able to take the ballpython female... But I'm having hard time even with the corns, so no pythons just yet. ;)

(Correction: I'm not having hard time with corns, but with my spouse who's not willing to live with a housefull of snakes - yet) :D

Let's just hope we'll be able to breed Stan with Matami one day. I'm so looking forward to it. First of all that breeding will prove whether Matami is anery or ghost motley after all. She looks quite good anery motley actually...

Back