• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Only a Crimson Female??

mikehayn

No Problem, put a Candy Cane male with her and you get Crimsons het Candy Cane!!! :cheers:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 78
Lovely snakes, but they can't be het candy cane, because it's a line-bred look, not a seperate gene. Wouldn't your babies be hypo het amel?

diamondlil said:
Lovely snakes, but they can't be het candy cane, because it's a line-bred look, not a seperate gene. Wouldn't your babies be hypo het amel?
Yes, you right...but, I was thinking, like you said, (line-bred) they are in effect line bred for Candy Cane. Correct me if I'm wrong ,as I'm no expert, but Candy Cane is an Amel Miami, and Crimson is Hypo Miami. So they will be het Amel, but considering they are Miami, they should be Amel Miami i.e. Candy Cane... :shrugs:

:grin01: Than the lord, for a horrible moment I thought you were asking me for genetics help! Are you expecting any other clutches?

One day he just decided to stop eating. I tried feeding him live mice, frozen mice, live fuzzies, frozen fuzzies, pinkies, 'brained' mice, rat pups, just about anything you can think of, except the kitchen sink, but would not budge. He was on his own, with no other males, he had a nice hide, fresh water every day and his temps were fine. It was so frustrating, I even used to sit with him and tell him if he didn't eat he'd die (haha!!), but he just wasn't interested. Oh and there's a

One day he just decided to stop eating. I tried feeding him live mice, frozen mice, live fuzzies, frozen fuzzies, pinkies, 'brained' mice, rat pups, just about anything you can think of, except the kitchen sink, but would not budge. He was on his own, with no other males, he had a nice hide, fresh water every day and his temps were fine. It was so frustrating, I even used to sit with him and tell him if he didn't eat he'd die (haha!!), but he just wasn't interested.

Oops, sorry for the double post. Yip, he's getting big. Heres some PICS of the snow...

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 23
  • snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks. I paired him up with a normal Anery Motley het for snow. Eggs should be hatching in a couple of weeks...can't wait. I have a female mate for him from the same Parents but she was too small to breed this summer, so I'll have to wait for next summer...

Here's some pics of his mate for next summer.

Attachments

• sis.jpg
    sis.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 22
  • sis1.jpg
    sis1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 22
  • sis2.jpg
    sis2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 22
"dilute"??? Not sure of the terminology...Their Parents are Hypo Snow Motley/Stripe and Anery Vanishing stripe. So I'd guess shes Anery, but with a lot of pink!!

Back