• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oora, the completion of the Okeetee het Amel trio

CaptBogart

False Prophet
When I purchased the pair, (Oona and Ozzy), this girl was left behind. She went to the Tampa show in deep blue and even with a $50 pricetag, came back home with her former owner... When I went to pick up the last Hondo from my friend, I asked about her. He reached under the table and handed her to me... I can never leave his house with just one snake.... :D

Oora, 0.1 '05 Okeetee het Amel
2007_0409oora0001.jpg

and the head shot...
2007_0409oora0003.jpg

Next years breedings are looking good...

nice really vibrant colors especially the contrast beetween saddles and backround an the really huge borders real beauty's!

Very nice batch - great borders and crazy amounts of yellow on Ozzy. Looks like they've got slightly sunkissed-ey snouts on 'em too. They should make fine little ones in time.

-Sean

My first words outloud(to no one but me) were "Oh My God, she's gorgeous! then scrolled and sadly I had to wipe the drool from my face.LOL.
Great looking snakes. I can only hope my baby okeetee ends up half way near as beautiful as all of yours look! Thanks for sharing!

CaptBogart said:
She went to the Tampa show in deep blue and even with a $50 pricetag, came back home with her former owner
You told Bill to put her under the table whenever I walked by didn't you, don't lie to me Joe! :grin01:
She is a stunner for sure :cool:
How the heck did I miss her? I'm glad you got her though :cheers:

I can't even think of anything to say- they are all too pretty.

But Mike- you got the best lookin' snake at the show. Boone is #2.

Nanci

I love Oona's portrait- it's perfect.

mbdorfer said:
You told Bill to put her under the table whenever I walked by didn't you, don't lie to me Joe! :grin01:
She is a stunner for sure :cool:
How the heck did I miss her? I'm glad you got her though :cheers:
Lol, she was sitting in the glass case to the right, and when I stopped by, he pointed to her and said that was the last of the adults and yearlings... then I walked past... :grin01: I had my choice between the two females for the pair and tried to get both, but he wanted to have a pair for the show, and only the male sold :D Oh! I got to see the Adult Floridana keepers he's not letting go... Orange ground color, Black saddles, and Yellow bands between.... sound familiar?

CaptBogart said:
Oh! I got to see the Adult Floridana keepers he's not letting go... Orange ground color, Black saddles, and Yellow bands between.... sound familiar?
You think we can work on him? :crazy02:

mbdorfer said:
You think we can work on him? :crazy02:
Already started, the last time I brought them up, the lowest I got him down to was $360 for the pair... still kinda spendy when we only have to wait a couple years... :D

Back