• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Opinion needed

lonewolf19k

Semper Paratus
I am looking for the most Eye catching/stunning/jaw dropping morph of corn snake out there.

I like blizzard/snow/blod red etc but is there a morph out there that is more?

Please attach pic if you have one.

Thanks guys and gals!!

Depends on what you like.

Currently I really like snakes that have a lot of contrast.

THESE ARE NOT MY PICTURES OR MY SNAKES

A nice Miami is amazing

4199254_orig.jpg

Florescent from SMR are also quite nice

phoca_thumb_l_fl1211de10.jpg

Of course there is always the Palmetto if you have the cash

phoca_thumb_l_pm4633h13-901--720.jpg

Also if you can find a really nice tessera (Nanci's Gartersnake is amazing)

phoca_thumb_l_te068jn10.jpg

Is palmetto the most jaw-dropping, to a non-corn person? Or is it to us just because it's different? I mean, I LOVE Palmettos, but look at that fluorescent reverse okeetee!!

I'd be tempted to vote for Peppermint Stripe. Or maybe a really nice Candy Cane, or Candy Cane Tessera.

Good point Nanci! That fluorescent is incredible... However I still say Palmetto for myself, because I thought they were the most amazing even before I was into snakes ;)

I dunno. I like the palmetto but every picture I have seen, they look bug eyed. I think it;s due to the lighter colored eyes, I'm not sure.

Peppermints are also really nice. Lately I've been drawn to sunkissed aneries. It's just so hard to pick one.

This is from an ad in the classifieds. I had to sit on my hands when these beauties came up

attachment.php

I don't know much about morphs at all. Hands up, straight out admitting that. I love snows and the blood red ones but morph wise... I'm afraid that's all I can think of. I prefer the blood red though, it's the amazing effect of the colouring that gets me :D

I am stunned at the bright yellow that contrasts so well in the recent pic in Myca's Fable 2 thread - but then I was informed he was 'just' a normal... I really do have a thing for bright colours.

I'd have to go with something line bred, like a high-white Reverse Okeetee, or an intense orange, red and black colored Extreme Okeetee... or a silvery Miami.

As far as morph, though-as in, just giving an overall "wow" to a morph that you could find online, or at a show-I would say that Sunkissed morphs seem to be the most eye-popping, to me. Maybe an Orchid (Sk/Lavender) or Honey (Sk/Caramel).

I would probably vote for a great faux-etee for a non-corn person. When I have them over to see my collection, that's usually what "wows" people, and I don't even think mine are the greatest. I had a ball python guy over who saw my Palmetto and his jaw dropped. He said "I'll give you a thousand dollars for that corn snake right now!" He didn't think there was such a thing as 4 digit corns any longer.

This photo belongs to Sean Niland at VMSHerp.com ..but this pic is my eye candy and I look at it on a regular basis lol.

I personally think a very well bred high white reverse is the most eye catching morph.

*dang sorry..fixed*

Attachments

• HWReverseOkeetee.JPG
    HWReverseOkeetee.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 51
I like contrast too. I have a nice red male that is red factor, he's "ok" but the red fator covers his pattern so I'm not that into him. I love pattern! but I also like pink and purple, lol. Here are a few of my favs from my collection

Candycane
handsome2.jpg

Motley (possible motley tessera) het for peppermint
Darwin2 Jan 2014.jpg

Tequila Sunrise Ultramel Anery
Mystery10.jpg

Cinder (I love his pattern)
puzzle9.jpg

Ultramel Tessera
xena1.jpg

Back