• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Others ...:D

Cora

Hi, I thought I would post some picks of a few of my "Others" LOL
The first Picture is My as yet unnamed Western Hognose baby
and since their has been some animosity towards dwarf Hammies Lately lol I thought I would share 2 of mine. the First is My Male Kip and the second is one of my Females GoldBerry. I know they aren't great quality but hope you enjoy anyways ;)

hog.jpg

castlekip.jpg

goldberry.jpg

Awe the dwarf hammies are so cute. Now if only the pet store up here sold some decent nice ones I'd think of buying a few. but i'll live with my hammyster hammie

Back