• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OUR Dayton pick-ups!*finally*

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So I finally got to see my new snakes last night! YAY! Plus,I got to see my hubby after so long! Double YAY!

Male Creamsicle(Richie)
DSCF3686.jpg

Male Bairds Rat(Dayton)
DSCF3689.jpg

And one of the infamous LTRs! Turns out mine isn't the one who is scared of Mike's Hard Lemonade. That was Hallie's! Mine just likes to open her mouth in a scream like gesture,but, was a total sweetie for me while I handled her today! She's in blue so not the best looking right now but I'll get pics of her when she's freshly shed!
DSCF3692.jpg

they're gorgeous! I especially love that Bairds Rat snake! congrats on the pick ups!

Richie and Dayton look great! Of course I'm partial to Dayton - although I don't have a Baird's YET...

As for the LTR... (which I'm even MORE partial to) LOVELY!!! What is her name?? Don't be fooled by the temporary peacefulness. Mine was GREAT when I bought her... and has gotten grouchier with EVERY handling. LOL.

Isn't the bairds just beautiful! I love him! And he's such a sweetheart!

The LTR's name is Lucy and Hallie has Ricky. Harharhar!

I love that Bairds! Oh, is that what they told you about the LTR??? (JK!!) I love that scream thing they do. So adorable.

Yeah,the bairds is definetly one of my favorites right now! He's just sooo sweet and beautiful! I didn't get a picture of it but he has the coolest X on him instead of a saddle! It's really neat! I'm assuming Lucy was sweet for me because she's blue? She really had no problem with me handling her at all!

LOL! They don't! Matt(my husband) went to Daytona with Hallie. Bummer,I know,but at least I got some snakes out of it!

I had also picked up a albino hog nose but I let hallie take it home with her! I actually got it for free everyone in daytona knows the girl who won all the snakes she bought the hoggie for 260 and gave it to me because it hissed at her what a waste of money but hey I got a cool snake out of the deal.

Congrats!! Aww, they're so cute! Can't wait to see Lucy after she sheds... And that creamsicle is breath-taking! (I'm a sucker for orangey amels... Lol)

Yeah,the bairds is definetly one of my favorites right now! He's just sooo sweet and beautiful! I didn't get a picture of it but he has the coolest X on him instead of a saddle! It's really neat! I'm assuming Lucy was sweet for me because she's blue? She really had no problem with me handling her at all!

If she's anything like my Lucy, sure! My dad had the... "pleasure"... of handling Lucy the ravenous Beauty yesterday as we dragged her out to clean her tank. She's deeeeep in blue, though, so she behaved!!! ... Meaning, she didn't go "OMG FOOD!!!" at the sight of his hand... Lol! ... Sorry, I had to share. ;)

I had also picked up a albino hog nose but I let hallie take it home with her! I actually got it for free everyone in daytona knows the girl who won all the snakes she bought the hoggie for 260 and gave it to me because it hissed at her what a waste of money but hey I got a cool snake out of the deal.

I soooo wish you'd have kept the hoggie! He's so adorable!

Back