• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

outside

Yeah, pretty often and I usually charge $2 each photo ($5 if more than2 snakes on one)...
:grin01:

As it was lovely and sunny here yesterday I introduced mine to the builders that are working outside. I went off for a wander with him wrapped around me (the snake that is) and heard my mum behind me say, "Close your mouth Gareth". Ha!

I've also answered the door once during a 'handle', first thing I thought to do was put him round my neck. Unfortunately standing there were a pair of terrified Jehovas Witnesses. Sorry ladies :(

ashlyn said:
do u sometimes go out with your snake (beg around your neck ) ?

A lot of people don't like snakes, so I don't go out much with them. I sometimes handle them on my patio, to give them a little natural sunlight and sensory input, but I don't walk around the mall with them like some exhibitionists I've seen. I have a bit of germ phobia/ocd, so I don't really wear them as neck accessories. It's easier to wash my hands than my throat/neck!

"Who are you calling a psycho?!" - Roy Munson, "Kingpin"

Tracee said:
I've also answered the door once during a 'handle', first thing I thought to do was put him round my neck. Unfortunately standing there were a pair of terrified Jehovas Witnesses. Sorry ladies :(

ROFLMAO.. Thats a good Idea.

ROFLMAO.. Thats a good Idea
It wasn't really an idea, as it was an accident! Just happened to go very much in my favour! I'll take the time to put him back inside the viv if it happens again :)

Why?

Tracee said:
It wasn't really an idea, as it was an accident! Just happened to go very much in my favour! I'll take the time to put him back inside the viv if it happens again :)
We all have our own set of values... but freaking out Religious salesmen isn't one of mine! I can only hope I get the chance. Herp On Tracee!

Back