• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Overfed?

chuck1289

I'm Old Greggggggg
Today i brought some pinkies (like usual) and 1 fuzzy. I thought that the fuzzy was a little too big for her but she seems hungry so i gave her 2 pinkies which she took with no problem. Now she is just sitting there, i got so scared earlier i thought she was dead but she was just asleep.Have i overfed her? Or is this just normal?

Charlie.

How big is the snake? Whats the bulge she was getting from the single pinks like, was it disappearing quickly (Or not showing at all, even). ?

Well, she gobbles down pinkies so fast now.Plus she always is looking for food i think she is ok with 2 pinkies but instead of every 4 days i might do every 5 days instead.Do you think that is ok? Thanks for the help AJ.

P.S i've had her for 2-nearly 3 months im not sure what age she is probs about 5 months. Thanks

Mr. Munsons Master Plan!

The Munson Plan:

-Single pinks (2-3g) every 4-5 days. (Snake = 4-15g)
-Double pinks (3g x 2) every 4-5 days. (Snake = 16-23g)
-Small fuzzies (5-7g) every 5-6 days. (Snake = 24-30g)
-Regular fuzzies (7-9g) every 5-6 days (Snake = 30-50g)
-Hoppers (9-12g) every 5-6 days (Snake = 51-90g)
-Weaned (14-20g) every 7 days (Snake = 91-170g)
-Adult (24-30g) every 7-x days (Snake = 170+)
-Jumbo Adults (40-50g) every 7-x days (Snake = 400g+)

Back