• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pairings 2013 from us

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
First of all I am saying, I am sorry for not putting pics in for now. They will follow, but I dont find the time atm to put them from handy and resize them.

The following pairings at least hooked up once-three times by now and the first females are getting ready to shed.

Tessera het Anery, Amel * Toffee Diffused
Tessera het Anery, Amel * Auratum Striped het Anery
Tessera het Anery, Amel * Coral Ghost het Amel
Tessera het Anery, Amel * Amber Diffused phet Amel

Sunkissed 99,89% SG FREE * Golddust Motley het Anery
Sunkissed 99,89% SG FREE * Whiteout het Anery, Caramel

The following pairings will come the next days, weeks, months.

1.2 Classic het SK (99,99 %SG FREE) Kastanie, Amel
Diamond Diffused * Classic het Charcoal, Anery, Diffused, Amel
Tessera het Anery, Amel * Ultramel DIffused het Anery
Amel Tessera het Diffused, Charcoal phet Anery, Caramel * Anery Charcoal het Diffused
Amel Tessera het Diffused, Charcoal phet Anery, Caramel * Pewter

And maybe some more, we will see.
Like I said, pics will follow :)

Thanks for reading.

Greetings
Chris

Forgot two pairings....

Tessera het Anery, Amel * Mandarin Motley het Caramel
they hooked up 30 mins ago ;)

Tessera het Anery, Amel * Kastanie Motley
this pairing will follow in some weeks

Back