• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

paradox corns

Here is what you asked 4

Attachments

• Afbeelding 068RS.jpg
    Afbeelding 068RS.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 308
  • New1RS2.jpg
    New1RS2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 307
  • New1RS4.jpg
    New1RS4.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 307
More for 4 U from me

Attachments

• paradox2.jpg
    paradox2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 309
  • paradox4.jpg
    paradox4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 310
  • THRS.jpg
    THRS.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 308
Beautifull Marc !! I haven't seen anything like that yet. but I'm just a beginner of course, so that could be part of it :D
(anxiously waiting for your lav stripe :D :D)

Way to go Marc, that is STUNNING!!! :bowdown:

...What kind of breeding did you get it from? Is it just a paradox amel/RO? Very interesting appearance. I love it! :)

Oh and that's definitely something to breed forward! it's like a "marble" or "merle" or "harlequin" variation... Definitely deserves to be selectively bred and named! :D

Marc, as always, fabulous animal, but is it a true Paradox? My understanding of a Paradox corn snake is that it is animal that has a color visible that should not exist in it's defined Phenotype. For example, an Amel with black pigmented scales or a Snow with red. Given that by definition an Amelanistic snake is an animal that doesn't produce melanin or black pigment, it should not exhibit that color in its scales. Your example IMHO is not a Paradox corn unless you tell me it is a Snow or Blizzard. It definitely has an aberrant pattern but for an Amel, which I'm thinking it is, the color is correct for what we expect in that Phenotype. I'm hoping that some one with more experience in this matter than me, which would be just about everyone :), will shed more light on this issue.
Terri

Rich Z has/had a paradox lavender, and I think Marsha has a paradox ultramel..

Regards... Tim of T and J

Marc, that is a cool looking snake, I would love to see some pics of the parents if you have any.

Back